Our Duisburg logistics centre is in a central location in the Rhine/Ruhr region, the largest European conurbation, and is designed as a “multi-user warehouse”.
The European maritime ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp are connected via an inland waterway and rail links. The site is located in the immediate vicinity of the container and combined freight transport terminals. The proximity to the airports at Düsseldorf and Cologne/Bonn is another factor in favour of this location.
Particular advantages for this location:
- Immediate proximity to the container and combined freight transport terminals
- Fully automated high bay facilities
- Total area: 28,000 m²
- Storage area: 11,050 m²
- Cargo handling area: 2,300 m²
- Office space: 1,252 m²
- Fully automated high bay facilities with space for 18,000 Euro-pallets
- Fully fenced-in logistics site
- Video monitoring with 60 cameras, alarm system
Are you looking for a logistics location with special requirements? Get in touch with us!